Last week I shared how we take frugal pictures for our Christmas card. I thought I would share what I do with those pictures.
I shared that I use Picasa to edit them. I also use Picasa to create a collage. There is a feature that allows you write text on your collage.
Here is our finished card. I know that many of you know our last name, but I felt better blurring it out. :) To print out an actual photo card can run from $0.45 - $1.50. I print these out as a 4x6 photo. I found this deal and was able to order 99 for a total of $6.41 ($5.99 total + tax). Making each of our photo cards just $0.06!
You can purchase envelopes to mail them out or if you send out a family letter you could fold it around the photo and address the backside of the letter. Receiving them is one of my favorite things about Christmas! I realize that many don't send out Christmas greetings as it can be costly. I hope this helps someone send out some inexpensive Christmas joy!
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

Awesome Mrs. ......!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the deal, too. Maybe this will be the year that we have a photo taken.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card and the deal you got!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea! Thank you for sharing what you did and with the deals too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week, Wendi!
Hugs, Amy