Some ordinary, yet joyful moments from my week.
We are going to call this the finding joy in the heat addition. Last night at 7:30 it will still 90*. Whew!
The garden continues to produce well. I used some of the first cucumbers to make refrigerator pickles. A nice, crisp cold treat.
The chickens continue to lay well. I love, love seeing a bowl of fresh eggs on my counter.
Most of my afternoons are spent floating in the pool.
We are officially calling the garage "project central." As of today all of the pickets we purchased have been painted. Now Chuck will work on installing them. Once that is complete we will remove more pickets to replace.
My table flip is complete. The chairs are currently being flipped. As if I don't have enough going on I recently picked another piece of furniture to flip.
This time it is a very nice buffet. There are some things happening behind the scenes that I'm not ready to share yet. Soon.
It's suppose to be another hot day. I am heading out to deadhead flowers, check the garden, and then I need to clean before I head out for a hair appointment.
Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the every day, joy in the ordinary.
Wendi





Wendy, you have the Kim disease.
ReplyDeleteYour pickles look yummy!!! I would love to soak in that pool!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike. I made refrigerator pickles this week too.
ReplyDelete