I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black beans were on sale for 89 cents each. The pasta is 16 oz packages that were on the clearance rack for 81 cents a package. The peanut butter was also on the clearance rack for $1.44. I've never had honey peanut butter, but I hope it will be delicious for dipping apple slices into.
My total spent this week was $4.84.
I'll meet your hear next week for Challenge #4 of this challenge.
Wendi


Honey peanut butter? That sounds good. Please let us know!
ReplyDeleteMy family likes that honey PB same exact kind. Great deals!!! I’m allergic so I don’t know the taste of that one. Before my allergy developed in my thirties I always mixed honey and PB for sandwiches so I bet it’s good.
ReplyDeleteI love having canned beans on hand, even though I also cook beans from dry, simply because the canned beans are so convenient. You did so well with the $5 challenge this week. Kudos to you, Wendi.
ReplyDelete