When I say your first picture I thought of my grandson Sam. When we went to the hospital for all Jessica's kids to meet John Luke, Sam got out of the car and ran over in the grass and picked his mom, me and David's mom a dandelion. He walked down the aisle at the hospital holding on to them for dear life. I loved it. Enjoy your day and God bless.
Lovely. Don't you just love when they surprise you with such pretties?!
ReplyDeleteThose are the sweetest gifts. I loved getting them when my daughter was younger. We still have tons of dandelions, even after treating the lawn.
ReplyDeleteThe best gift ~ of all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little gift! I miss getting little weed bouquets, since my son has outgrown picking them.
ReplyDeleteBest kind of flowers to get!! She is looking so grown up :-) Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jill
When I say your first picture I thought of my grandson Sam. When we went to the hospital for all Jessica's kids to meet John Luke, Sam got out of the car and ran over in the grass and picked his mom, me and David's mom a dandelion. He walked down the aisle at the hospital holding on to them for dear life. I loved it. Enjoy your day and God bless.
ReplyDelete