Eight years ago today I held Megan for the first time. She was 9 months old that day and so happy. It humbles me to think that out of all the women in the world God chose me to be Megan's Mama. I thank Him often for the my family.
Megan has brought so much love and joy into our lives. She is funny, loving, stubborn and creative. I love you, Megan Moo, and am thankful you are my girl!
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

So sweet! I feel the same about my two little ones from China. Where does the time go?
ReplyDeletePraise God! Look how precious she looks in that photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious photo! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing, for you and for Megan! What a happy home God placed her to be in......
ReplyDeleteI love how God brings families together. Congrats on eight years of many blessings!
ReplyDeleteCindi
What a wonderful day that was! God is SO good.
ReplyDeleteMy, how time flies! I'm thankful that God knows just what we need in our lives, even when we don't know it. :)
ReplyDelete