Amy's Notebook 08/07/08 showcased this great craft from Daily Danny. As soon as I saw it I knew it was something I wanted to do. Here is are my results.
This was an easy craft. I was able to pull off the wrappers while Megan and friends were at the kitchen table coloring. I then feed the kids lunch while the crayons melted and cooled. I was then able to cut them out during nap time!To finish this off I packaged them in cookie bags that I had on hand. I closed the bag with a pretty ribbon.

I can see these as party favors, a cute package topper for a kids gift or a fun treat in a trip package.
Be sure to visit Amy for more great ideas!
I saw that idea too - very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, they turned out beautifully! I just loved the idea of doing them in a 9x13 pan. I have made the muffin ones, but haven't tried this yet. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much for participating!
What a fun project...they make the cutest favors, too!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
What a neat idea!! I think these would make super cute stocking stuffers!! Thank you for your sweet comment.
ReplyDeleteElise
I've seen this but haven't tried it. I think I will now!
ReplyDelete