Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
A freshly cleaned night stand and a new set of lamps gifted at Christmas. Makes me smile every time I turn it on.
A cute helper getting drinks ready.
Getting back into the routine after a busy couple of weeks.
Plenty of giggles as ring around the rosie turned into the jump game.
Just to bring a smile.
A brave husband grilling out in the pouring, cold rain. Hey, we can pretend it is summer, right?!
If you are interested I updated yesterdays post about the homemade fabric softner.
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
Joy is my "One word" for this year. I'm so glad you are finding joy in everyday things. It's makes you a joy to be around.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of your Hubby grilling in the rain. I have done this before myself. We love grilling. Thanks for the update on the stain remover. I just bought a big thing of Shout but as soon as it is used up I am making the homemade one. I'm so glad to see it works. I made dish soap yesterday. I put a post on with the recipe if you are interested. Enjoy your day and God bless.
ReplyDeleteWe have similar lamps! I love ordinary days! There's so much joy to be found if I look for it!
ReplyDeleteWe have so many little gifts surrounding us, don't we!? Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteCurrently, we have mismatched lamps on our (mismatched) nightstands. I love the size of your lamp. Can you tell me where it was bought? Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAngie~ We have mismatched night stands also. The lamps came from Wal-mart. I think they were Better Homes and Garden brand. They didn't come with the shades and I purchased those at The Christmas Tree Shop for a whopping $4.99 each. ~Wendi
ReplyDeleteI love ordinary days, but then I think I don't have to tell you that hahaha
ReplyDelete