Wow, that seems early for the Midwest!Glad Megan likes tomatoes--I'm the only one at our house who eats them.
Yeah so exciting! We are anxiously awaiting out garden to produce something! LOL Tomatoes are Hayley's favorite!Have a great night!Blessings,Jill
Pretty early! We don't have any yet! My Jonathan LOVES tomatoes, too! Fun to watch them grow, isn't it?
WOW you got a tomato! We just got our plants in the ground!! So happy for you. Have a great day.
We just got our first red cherry tomato yesterday too!
Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!
Wow, that seems early for the Midwest!
ReplyDeleteGlad Megan likes tomatoes--I'm the only one at our house who eats them.
Yeah so exciting! We are anxiously awaiting out garden to produce something! LOL Tomatoes are Hayley's favorite!
ReplyDeleteHave a great night!
Blessings,
Jill
Pretty early! We don't have any yet! My Jonathan LOVES tomatoes, too! Fun to watch them grow, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWOW you got a tomato! We just got our plants in the ground!! So happy for you. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWe just got our first red cherry tomato yesterday too!
ReplyDelete