
With the late notice there wasn't time to put together homemade pizza. Ordering out was the next best thing.

After lunch we put together ice pops.
I read somewhere that you could put a slice of banana in the bottom to place the stick in. I didn't have much luck with it though. The banana keep floating. If you have any ideas of how to keep the stick centered without plastic wrap please share.
It wouldn't be a party with a craft.
Simple butterflies. I thought the day went really well considering I pulled it together much time to plan!
I hope you are taking time to enjoy the simple moments!
Oh my! Looks like a great time! I cherish those moments when we can have visitors over!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! And last minute too! Good for you.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Sometimes those spur-of-the-moment times are the best! I don't take advantage of those moments like I should, I need to look for more of them in my life.
ReplyDeleteCute butterflies! And is that Papa Johns.....I really heart Papa John's pizza!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really fun day you pulled together!
ReplyDeleteI need to be more spontaneous!
Now I know why your neices would call their aunt on their spring break! You created such a fun afternoon for all!
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived closer to my neices.
What a fun day! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Mary
http://lundkids.blogspot.com