I whipped up a batch of peanut butter blossom cookies and realized that I didn't have any chocolate kisses in the freezer. No problem; I used a bag of
Brachs Chocolate Stars that I had stashed in the freezer during the Christmas season.

I think the stars made a really cute cookie and it was much easier to stack the cookies. I know what I will be stocking up on when Christmas candy is on
clearance. I love it when an oops turns into a good thing!
They actually look much prettier with the chocolate stars!
ReplyDeleteMMMMM these are one of my favorites! always makes me think of Christmas time!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea, it looks so cute with those! Enjoy!
Jill
They look so yummy is that recipe allready on your blog?
ReplyDeleteThe stars work! They look pretty and I bet they taste good too.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marie
Cute idea! I love it when the lack of an ingredient acutally makes what I am cooking look and/or taste better. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute...and so much easier...no unwrapping!! :)
ReplyDelete