Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

"When troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing." James 1:2-3

This really speaks to my heart as the new year begins. 2007 started as a year of uncertainty, but ended up being the greatest year! I have a husband who I love dearly, and is so good to me. I finally can say that I am a Mama! Oh, what that little girl does to my heart and bring to my life. I start 2008 feeling "complete, needing nothing."

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!