Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cookie Time


Remember this post? I am so glad that I tried this. This has been a great time saver for me and has prevented me from making an entire batch of cookies and eating them all!

Yesterday I utilized nap time and made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are by far the best oatmeal cookie! They are moist, flavorful and just enough chocolate to make you say, Oh Yes! I baked some to snack on and some for Chuck's lunch for the rest of the week. The rest went into the freezer for evening snacks or for a last minute pitch in.

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to make those Oatmeal Cookies recently too! Great job on putting those in your freezer - I love being able to pull out just a few anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why at great idea. Glad it worked out so well! I always end up throwing away 1/2 my batter cause it's too much so I will definitely do this next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this!!! I am in the mood to do some baking!!! i hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea...never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum, i need to get this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, they look so good. I love raw cookie dough. :o)
    I need to make these for my sad looking freezer.
    Great ideas you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMMMMMY!!! I've tried freezing cookie dough balls before, too, but it didn't work for us. Why? Because we ate ALL the cookie dough straight from the freezer!! They never stood a chance of actually making it to the oven!! LOL!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did this Thursday... don't know where I got the idea! I'm planning to give the 40ish preped ones in the freezer to friends of ours expecting a baby this week (with the meal we bring over) and then doing another batch for us (our baby is due 6 weeks from now).

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!