Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Clean Heart, Clean Home

Has anyone else been following Monica's series Clean Heart? If not, you should check it out. Really makes you think!

I really been thinking about this. One thing I've realized is if my home is cluttered and disorganized it definitely effects my heart. From the outside my home might look together, but if you take a peek in some of my closets and cabinets, oh my!

My plan is to start removing the clutter and organizing the hidden areas in my home. My hope is that once I have a clean home it will clear the way for me to work at cleaning the hidden areas of my heart.

I will share with you as I work on clearing out the clutter. Monica, thank you for giving me the little nudge I needed to get it together!

3 comments:

  1. Wendi, what an encouragement. I appreciated what you shared and the next installment will be up tomorrow. I've been amazed at how much the Bible has to say about being clean and it just provides tons of questions and practical applications for myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your decluttering! I have been working on that this previous year and it really does make you feel wonderful to have things organized...and for me, once i felt like that was all organized...i felt more at peace with myself and ready to handle things better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is so true for me. I feel a mess when I am discorganized or when we are holding onto stuff we don't use. My hubby doesn't mind the stuff as long as we have space for it but I hate it around. I want to move just to have some things "break" during the move :)
    Blessings
    Debbie aka The Real World Martha(S)
    http://realworldmartha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!