Friday, January 18, 2008

Eye, Eye, Eye

This post is all about..... well eyes! Sunday I keep telling Chuck that my left eye hurt. He keep saying I don't see anything. I woke up on Monday to an eye that was sore, swollen and just plain irritated. It is still partly swollen and irritated, but better. Then I wake up Thursday morning and it has moved into the other eye. Ouch! I am heading off for a visit with the doctor this morning. Hopefully a little medicine and lots of rest this weekend and I will back to full speed come Monday morning. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I hope the doctor is able to help you fell better. My prayers are with you. Lynn Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you recover soon, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope and will pray you are feeling better real soon.....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's better now. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!