Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthday Goodies

Saturday was birthday. It was a great day. Chuck took us out for lunch and then we joined my sister's family at my parents for dinner, cake and a game of Trivia Pursuit. I received some wonderful gifts.

This is from my sister:


I love it! I really want to hang it up, but I am going to hold off. (If I can!) I plan to hang wallpaper in my living room as soon as I get the ceiling painted. I will post pictures once I get it hung.


My 14 year old niece gave me this:


She drew this! She used a picture that was taken not long after we came home. The Chinese lettering says Megan. I am blown away by this!


One of my gifts from Chuck was 2 containers of floor adhesive! I was so excited when I opened it. I have been wanting a new floor in the bathroom and Chuck wasn't so keen on putting it in. This was his way of telling me that I could have the new flooring! I don't need diamonds to make me happy, new flooring or should I say floor adhesive is just fine!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    I LOVE the drawing of Megan...its amazing!
    I always think I would like jewelry, but I always love the things that my hubby builds me (blanket chest) or gives me (elliptical trainer) more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Such thoughtful gifts and knowing what you would like makes the enjoyment all the better! So glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. The Megan drawing truly is amazing--what a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love that picture your niece made for you. How precious. My oldest collects signs such as yours. I think she may have that one too.
    I'm like you in that I love to get different type things for gifts. I know you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love the thoughtful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The drawing of Megan is priceless....Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a happy belated birthday. :)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!