Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Unwanted Catalogs

Do you have magazines and catalogs clogging your mailbox? We must be on "the list" because we receive lots of catalogs. Especially from October through Christmas. I admit that I like to browse through some of them. A great place to get ideas. With that said there are many that I have no interest in. You can go to http://www.catalogchoice.org/ and there is list of magazines and catalogs and you can decline the ones you have no interest in. What a great way to get rid of some of our clutter and it helps the environment!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendi! I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great resource, thanks for sharing. I want to block all the "Victoria's secret types". With teen boys around, we don't need that! Come to think of it, little girls don't need to see that either! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Wendi. I'd never heard of that. I usually just call the company directly and cancel the catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I clicked on a bunch that I don' want to receive anymore...I really appreciate the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good and useful information...Smiles to you...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. margotb3:31 PM

    Catalog Choice does not handle magazines, they only handle catalogs. If you want a service that can handle all types of junk mail including magazines, book clubs, newspapers, banks, insurance, non-profits, charities, fund raisers, political mail, computer resellers, and many more you should try www.stopthejunkmail.com. We have been helping consumers eliminate unwanted junk mail since 2001.

    Margot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!