Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Monday!

On my trip to the doctor on Friday found out that my eye problem is an eye stye. Yes, on both of my eyes! My doctor said that he had never seen it on two eyes at the same time. Leave it to me to be different. They are not great, but feeling much better then Friday morning.

We were basicly homebound for the weekend. We didn't do much. We rented the last few episodes of Lost. (We missed them while in China.) We did venture out Sunday morning. On the coldest day of the year so far! As we pulled out of the garage we watched the temperature gage drop from double digits to -2. Brr it's cold here! It is winter in Indiana, so I guess I can't complain about that.

Such a wonderful, restful weekend. I plan to take it easy this week. It seems that when my eyes hurt that rest is the one thing that makes them feel better. The plan for this week is rest, rest, rest. Depending on how my eyes feel will determine how much posting I do this week. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. will pray for a speedy recovery....Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! Hoping for a quick recovery for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sties are so painful! I'm praying they will be healed up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH!!! I have had those before and they really do hurt!!! I hope it goes away soon!

    I am in PA and we are freezing too! Hope you can keep warm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!