My eyes are feeling much better. Thank you for all of your sweet comments.
Carrie tagged me to share 7 random things about myself.
1. I always wanted to marry a farmer. I did not and do not regret it. I still have a desire to live in the country and hope that becomes a reality some day.
2. I am legally blind in my left eye. It is due to a birth defect. It does not affect my quality of life. I wore a patch over my right eye, which is referred to as my good eye, to strengthen my left eye. It didn't work and saying I hated the eye patch is an understatement! I wore the patch pre-kindergarten and I remember it vividly.
3. I love breakfast food, especially when I go to a restaurant and don't have to cook it myself.
4. I do not like any kind of sausage. I like the smell, but not the taste.
5. I love a good thunderstorm. I like to watch it roll in and the fresh way it smells after it passes.
6. My favorite flower is a tulip.
7. My favorite kind of ice cream is chocolate. Well, maybe anything chocolate is my favorite!
I don't know who to tag that hasn't already participated. So, if you want to play along leave a comment when you are done and I will stop by.