Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Snow Cones



I am sure some of you are asking... snow cones in January? We have been breaking records for warm weather and even have had a thunderstorm. I am sure that the cold and snow of winter will be returning soon. In the mean time we are making the most of the unseasonable warm weather.

I found this snow cone syrup on clearance. I was able to pick it up for .25 cents! Just too good to pass up! I used my blender to crush the ice. I was able to make it using the chop and blend buttons. The next time I make it I will make more ice. The glasses were full but once I started to pour the syrup it really compacted.

It was a wonderful treat and you just can't beat the price!

2 comments:

  1. That's so fun, Wendi! I love sno cones--in the summer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make snowcones here also. Our grandchildren love them LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!