Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Fun

Our Christmas was so much fun! With three sets of grandparents there was plenty of excitement.

The Little People Farm was a big hit!

Look I can vacuum just like Mama.

This ribbon is a little tricky!

I received a couple of thoughtful gifts. A Willow Tree figure, "Child of My Heart" and a binder that contained our blog Journey to Megan. I teared up a little as I opened these two gifts.

I hope that your Christmas was merry! I am looking forward to catching up with with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Glad you had a great Christmas! Kids make it so much more fun don't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! Looks like Megan has lots of wonderful things to play with!! Elizabeth got a vacuum, too, and LOVES it!! hee hee! Isn't it adorable how they want to "help" mommy? :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Meagan is beautiful and looks like she had a wonderful Christmas!! I'll be following along on your blog. I love some of the recipes you've listed.

    Cris
    LID 1/4/06-getting closer...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!