Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

 Things are green, blooming and at least for me the weather is perfect. Sunny and about 85* with little humidity. It could stay like this all season and I would be happy. I know that it won't so I will enjoy setting on the porch as much as I can.
Just because sometimes you need a little something sweet. 
Megan has been bringing in a flower now and then. I happily display the flowers and weeds alike on the window sill. :)
 The new addition to swing set has seen plenty of action.
Megan and Chuck have gone to Bible camp. Sometimes I get sweet shots like this and others times....
I get this with a mischievous gleam in her eye asking if Mr. Frog can come home. No way!
It makes me happy to see laundry flapping in the breeze. There is nothing like the sweet smell of sleeping on line dried sheets!
 The garden is planted!  I'm now having dreams of tasting home grown veggies. Yum!

May your day be filled with joy in the journey!
 

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Love the frog picture! I love displaying flowers the kids pick! You have a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Your photos of Megan make me miss my kids when they were that age. The years fly by. Take as many pics and make as many memories as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple things, are always the most beautiful ones! Like those flowers!
    The frog is cute, but he's better at the Camp!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!