Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Summer is officialy here!
Megan ended seven years at her little Christian school.  We participated in our final balloon launch and said good bye to good friends and great teacher. 
We will begin the fall as a homeschool family to a 6th grader. It was certainly bittersweet but we are excited for a new adventure!

I sent in a final batch of cupcakes to celebrate summer birthdays. 
My crew made it back from camp in one piece. 

A welcome home sign was waiting for Megan. Of course two of her favorite stuffed animals needed to hold the sign. 
Remember in this post when I spoke about getting a picture asking if Mr. Frog could come home. One certainly did! While the van was being unpacked Mr. Frog (a different one from the original picture) was there. Chuck thinks he might have been in his shoe from the creek walk.  Yikes!
I can happily report he was let go at the back of our property and hasn't been spotted since. Whew!

May your day be filled with joy in the journey!


3 comments:

  1. How sweet to welcome them home with a sweet sign! Always bittersweet to see the end of the year come to an end, but even more so to say goodbye to friends and teachers. It will be a wonderful adventure to homeschool together :) Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a great May! How nice to send balloons up to end the school year. Glad the frog is safe in the back yard! ;)
    Love the welcome home sign, so cute!
    I hope you enjoy your Summer adventures!

    We are away camping for the weekend. I had some downtime, so I thought I'd catch up on some blogs.

    Have a safe and fun Memorial weekend, Wendi!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!