Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Checking In

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that all is well at my home. Just very busy! We spent Sunday at my sisters. They needed to replace their water heater. It started to burn, but luckily the breaker flipped and it wasn't able to catch fire. However, my sister did wake to the smell of something burning at 4 that morning. Very grateful that the breaker flipped!

Monday morning I went out to do some shopping and them hurried home for nap time and do work on some much needed laundry. My sister-in-law is home for Christmas from Hawaii. Last night went went out to dinner at Olive Garden (Yum!) with family and then back to the in laws to visit. We got home just in time for bed!

Today I have an endless supply of children needing care. I have my niece (23 mos) and nephew (4 mos) from 6:30 -4 and then my occasional afternoon kids are coming this morning also. (Dad is a police officer and was needed in court this morning.) I will have two of my sister's children this afternoon. They are 4 & 5 so they should be helpful with the little ones.

As you can see life is moving along swiftly around here. I hope to be back to posting very soon. Until then... Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Hope you have fun today with all the kids--I'm sure Megan's happy to have some playmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun. Blessings Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendi!

    My friend Melissa said to let you know that the Apple cutting board was purchased at Target!

    Have a great day!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!