Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another First!

For dinner the other night we were eating corn on the cob. Megan keep eyeing the corn and we could tell that she really wanted it. I wasn't certain that I wanted to give it to her since I worried that she might not be able to digest corn yet. After several times of reaching for our corn and saying "I need" We decided to let her have a taste.

We could hardly get the cob away from her. She keep saying "no" when Daddy tried to take the corn away. Everything was cleaned up from dinner and she was still hanging onto her corn! Needless to say she loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Just for the record, nobody digests corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    So funny! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!