Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Car Problems

Here is my car saga....Last Wednesday while leaving work the service engine light came on. I needed an oil change anyway, so Friday night we drop the Blazer off at the mechanic. We got a call Saturday morning saying the gasket around the gas cap was bad. A new gas cap, an oil change and $100 (yikes!) later we thought we were good to go.

Not so....When I was leaving work today the service engine light came on again! We are leaving for a mini get away this weekend so it has to be fixed. Hubby said he will take care of it tomorrow after work. I hope it is nothing major and if we are lucky maybe there will be no charge to fix it. A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
    quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
    different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
    a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!