Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Busy Days

I have been very busy the past few days. We installed a new window in our living room on Saturday. Then we had to put the siding back on our house. Our old window went all the way down to the floor. The new window stops just below the top of the couch. So now we have to re do the drywall. On top of that we are getting a new roof due to hail damage (we are not doing that, insurance is covering the cost of that). We spend Monday night and tonight at my sisters helping her remove and install a new sink in her laundry room. Needless to say life has been hectic!

Once my home is back together I will give all of you a tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!