Wednesday, October 04, 2006



Computer Armoire Complete.... Almost!


Everything has found a home in the new Computer Armoire. I am so happy that everything has a place. I need to put some decorative things on the top and have one more container of things to go through. (I am going to try to purge everything in the container.)

I am very pleased. We have been looking for one for several months. We found several that we liked, but we refused to pay $400 plus for one. We found this one on sale at K-Mart for $100! The final selling point was the wood tone. It is the same wood tone as our bedroom furniture. For now it is in our 3rd bedroom, but we are thinking ahead. If we adopt a second child or need a playroom it can easily be moved into our bedroom. It will also keep little hands from touching things they shouldn't!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your new armoire!

    I need one of those to hide the mountain of clutter on my computer desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 PM

    What a good price--and such a useful piece of furniture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!