Sunday, October 22, 2006



Homemade Playdough

Saturday my nieces spend the day with us. The two older ages 13 & 11 went out for a matinee movie. I stayed home with the two youngest, ages 3 & 4. We had a delightful day. The highlights were picking up pine cones and making Kool-Aid Playdough. Even though I did not have all the "fancy" playdough toys, they still had a great time!

Here is the recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
2 1/2 cups Flour
1 cup Salt
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
2 cups boiling water
2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid (generic works just fine!)

INSTRUCTIONS:
Mix dry ingredients
Add oil & water
Wearing gloves, knead dough for 10 minutes
Store in zip lock bag in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Your kitchen looks so cozy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the kitchen is one of my favorite rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!