Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Good To Be Home!

I had a fabulous weekend on our mini vacation, or as my 3 yr old niece keep saying our "Honey B-cation." So, I get the B-cation but I don't know where the honey came from. Oh the mind of a 3 yr old!

Our family reunion was fun and everyone had a great time. Thanks for all your hard work Mom & Dad! It is always nice to see those I only see once a year. We exchange Christmas cards and such, but it is not the same.

We went to one of my favorite places called Applacres. I brought home a bag of apples and we all ate a caramel apple. I love being in a small town. The orchard gives out a bag of popcorn, one apple and a small cup of cider to all of the children. All that for no charge!

As much fun as it was, it is always good to be home! Sleeping in your own bed is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!