Thursday, October 05, 2006

We are off for a long weekend!

I am busy, busy doing laundry and getting ready for our weekend get away. We are heading out of town tomorrow morning. This is where we are staying. http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/properties/inn_springmill.html My parents, sister and her family, and some aunts and cousins will also be spending the weekend there.

On Saturday we will gather for our family reunion. My parents are in charge of the reunion. Saturday morning Mom, my sister & myself will spend cooking. Mom has planned the menu:

Roast Beef
Ham
4 Turkey Breast
Fried Chicken (we will purchase this from a local grocery store)
Chicken Noodles
Baked Beans
Macaroni & Cheese
Baked Beans
Green Beans & Potatoes

The other family members are asked to bring a covered dish or dessert.

I plan to make a couple of desserts. I need to decide what I am taking very soon!

I am so looking forward to family, good food and great times spent enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for your visit to my blog. I have been reading yours and came across this one, I'm not that far from there, isn't that funny. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!