Monday, October 23, 2006



Mrs. U's BEST Brownies

I was visiting Mrs U at Making A House A Home and found this recipe.

Mrs. U's BEST Brownies

12 T unsweetened cocoa powder
1 C sugar
1 C melted butter
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1 C self rising flour
1 1/2 T vanilla extract

Combine cocoa & sugar. Stir in melted butter, eggs, flour and vanilla. Pour into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Cool, cut and eat!!!

Feel free to add nuts if your family likes!!

I added my own touch by adding Chocolate Icing (I cheated and used store bought) and the finishing touch was a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

My hubbies response, "OH MY!!" Thanks for sharing, Mrs. U.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:10 PM

    OH MY, is RIGHT!!! The brownies are good, sure, but icing!! OH BOY!!!!! Now that calls for a celebration!!!!! How incredibly yummy they look in the picture with icing AND ice cream- a girl's dream come true!!!!

    If you have leftovers, eat a bite for me!! :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!