I started by cutting back pernials, pulling out annuals, and weeding. Once complete the front wasn't looking it's best, so I added $20 worth of mulch. Amazing what a little bit of mulch does to improve an area.
Weeds were pulled from the driveway and the rotten timbers along one side were removed. The timbers on the other side of drive need to be removed also. That may be a project that waits until spring.
Over the weedend I worked on cleaning windows. I used our handheld vacuum on the screens and then cleaned the windows. The inside still needs cleaned, but that will wait for a day when I can't be outside.
There are a few left to do. Garden knick nacks need to be cleaned and stored. The back porch needs cleaned and things put away. Along with a few odds and ends Megan has at the slide.
I feel pretty good about getting everything cleaned up in the next week. Then I will help Chuck with any last minute projects he 'd like to finish before winter.