Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
 The garden has official stopped producing. The last of the produce was used for baking, eaten fresh or gifted to others.
 I'm still sneaking out each evening. I'm enjoying the cool evenings while I can. Many nights Chuck joins me and we'll have a long chat or a good laugh before bed.
 
 I've started my Fall decorating. I decided to use our abundance of apples as a centerpiece.
 
 I made another pot roast. This time it made it to the table instead of the floor!
 Our read aloud was finished so we spent a lazy afternoon watching Anne to celebrate.
May your day be filled with joy in the journey!

11 comments:

  1. I love your centerpiece!!! Gotta love Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your centerpiece!!! Gotta love Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your apple centerpiece. I have one on my table as well. Anne of Green Gables was one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely week, I love your centerpiece as well. And we love Anne of Green Gables. A few ago I was honor to host some young ladies from bible college. At the time we lived in an old farmhouse on 100 acres. The girls came to spend the weekend with us. They stayed in the attic loft with a iron bed and a sitting area filled with books and snacks. With me having auburn hair, they told their friends how it was their favorite place to stay during all of their travels. They said it was like being at "Anne of Green Gables."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bread and pot roast looks so yummy. I'm enjoying these cooler evenings too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favorite season. Have you read all the Anne books? I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful centerpiece!! Your bread and pot roast look delicious. Our greenhouse is still producing, hoping to can some salsa this weekend.

    I need to pull my Fall decor out, maybe this weekend.

    Happy weekend!!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful centerpiece!! Your bread and pot roast look delicious. Our greenhouse is still producing, hoping to can some salsa this weekend.

    I need to pull my Fall decor out, maybe this weekend.

    Happy weekend!!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!