Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Using goodies fresh from the garden to put together a pot roast.
 Making sugar cookies.
 Cinnamon roll monkey bread. Find out how here.

 Megan is the queen of the upside down selfie. I can't tell you how many of these I find. :)
 Peeling potatoes for dinner.
 The beginning of something tasty.

 Another picture? No thanks!
 Out and about with some of my favorite girls.
 Added a pop to our oreo shakes. (straws found at the Target Dollar Spot)

May your day be filled with joy in the journey!

8 comments:

  1. Finding joy in the everyday is a gift in itself. It changes us for the better.
    Be blessed!
    ஐღ Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage ღஐ
    ...doing what I can with what I've got
    where I am on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan looks soooo tall beside the trash can.
    Your food always sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful day at your home...Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy in the ordinary makes a day a full and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures of Megan helping in the kitchen. Such good memories. I also love the straw. Very cute. www.merryheartcrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics, even the upside down selfie! That monkey bread looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, those sweet ordinary pictures of real living...
    Pass the cookies please... Thank-you
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing the snippets of joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!