Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

It's always safety first around here. ;)
Friday evening Megan asked for a donut breakfast. While Daddy ran for donuts I set the outside table.

Yum! Good choice Megan.
Keeping busy.

We had the opportunity to get in some target practice with the pellet gun.
Both Megan and I were knocking cans off at 100 feet. I think we might have impressed Chuck.
Major clean out going on around here. The barn was cleaned out. When I wasn't out helping I was sending encouraging text like "less is more."  I am ready to do a major purge around here. 
Chuck did a great job letting go. I'm sure those text had a lot to do with it. ha! Weather permitting there will be a trip to the dump this weekend.  This has been on the list for a long time. My guy is happy, happy man. He has a shed to tackle and said he wants to do some more organizing. I will share when it is all done.

May your day be filled with joy in the journey!


3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Chuck's barn clean out made him feel as satisfied as I am with my craft room clean out. I didn't throw out a huge amount but I did have a pile of fabric I didn't want. I listed it as free on our neighborhood FB group and a man one street over took it to his mother. Her church group makes quilts they give away. So that made me happy too.
    About cleaning out, i highly recommend it!
    Next time Megan wants donuts, please invite me too 😍 They look so pretty under your cake dome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your days, Wendi.
    And love the donuts too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan is just so beautiful and I love that she still is enjoying being a kid. So many girls her age are trying to grow up way too fast. Good for you all for getting all that stuff cleared out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!