Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Summer!

In honor of the first day of Summer I thought I would share some things I am loving about this time of year.

Windows wide open with a nice breeze blowing through them.
Seasonal fruit to eat. Well, the peaches anyway.
Flowers in bloom.
Freshly brewed iced tea. Sweet, of course.
A summer only treat that is special because of this memory.
Sunshine, blue skies and fluffy clouds.
The smell of fresh rain. There is something about summer that makes rain smell clean and fresh.

I hope you all are slowing down to enjoy the simple pleasures of this season. Happy Summer!

May your day be filled with joy in the journey!


4 comments:

  1. Sweet tea is the best. I love the things you have hanging on your kitchen window. What are they and where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are just the perfect combination for Summer! I love it! I made a lot of sun tea this time of year. You just can't go wrong with sweet tea! ;)
    We haven't had rain in awhile, we are praying we get some soon. It's getting rather dry here.
    Happy Summer my friend!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi, I am with you there is nothing like windows open in the cool of morning, sweet tea, summer desserts and when rain comes in the summer it makes it even sweeter. Have a wonderful evening...I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the things that speak to you of summer! Sweet tea is definitely on our list here, as well as open windows at night. Enjoy the beautiful days of summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!