Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Snapshots

We have had a jammed packed weekend, as I am sure many of you have enjoyed. Friday evening we dyed eggs. Then Saturday and Sunday we celebrated Easter with family gatherings. First with Chuck's dad and them with my side of the family Sunday afternoon. 
I hope you enjoyed snapshots from our Easter celebration. Quite frankly I am short on words this evening. Not only was the weekend busy, but I find Easter to be full of emotions. 

The eggs are empty and so is the tomb. Jesus is our living Savior!
 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed sharing your lovely Easter celebrations with you, Wendi! Hope you are enjoying a quiet and cozy evening. I too feel emotional during this time. I think it is a longing for days gone by, and grief for those we have lost. But today gives us hope. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Easter! Loved seeing all of your photos. I agree with both you and Billie Jo, very emotional day. So glad He is Alive!
    Its all ready been a busy day. I've gotten so much accomplished and its not even dinner time yet! ;)

    Enjoy your week my friend!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!