Friday, March 24, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Bringing some Spring indoors. 
 Creating a shelter out of fallen branches. She said a boat left her on an island and she was surviving. Oh how I love her imagination!
 "Planting" items for a science fair project on decomposition. 
 Chuck surprised us one morning by leaving donuts on the counter before he headed off to work. I prettied them up to make them even more special. 
The best sink cleaner. Ever. I love how she will say your sink is dirtry, would you like me to clean it. You'd be crazy to say no to that!
 Leftover breakfast muffins. Just because they look super cute stored in a glass jar. *smile*
 Saturday will be a girls day as Chuck is working.  His overtime is suppose to end this weekend. He isn't hopeful as it's still busy. He's had OT on every check this year and in the last four weeks he has worked close to an additional 20 hours each week!  The extra money is nice, but my guy could use some rest.

A quick trip will be made the grocery store to stock up on a sale item and then we are heading over to my parents to plant potatoes.  Oh, what an exciting life we lead!  Enjoy your weekend. 

May your day be filled with joy in the journey! 

6 comments:

  1. Send that cute little sink cleaner to my house!! I would have been thrilled with those surprise donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the exciting life you live!! What cleaner (other than Megan :) ) do you use on your porcelain sink? Love the donuts and muffins in the glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joyous life you live. My lay lay would love to play with Megan, what a cute little shelter she created. Enjoy your weekend...with Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and what a great sink cleaner you have. A wonderful habit that I learned from the Fly Lady. I am taking a break from cleaning as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photos. I hope you will be able to keep all of your posts for you and Megan to look back through years from now. She is at such a fun age right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good weekend indeed!
    I do love a clean sink...
    Although I don't have a sweet helper like you!
    Have a cozy weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!