Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Tuesday Tackle #6

Maybe one of these weeks I will get more posted then The Tuesday Tackle. Maybe... 

 The deep clean of the bathroom was finished when I scrubbed the floor.
Our great-grandmothers and grandmothers knew what they were doing when they hand scrubbed their floors. Mops and swiffers can't compare to the elbow grease of hand scrubbing. 

Dresser drawers and bedroom closets were cleaned out. There was a donate pile, throw out pile and mending pile. 
List were made of what Chuck and I need for the upcoming season. I won't know about Megan until the clothes from last year are pulled and out and tried on. 

The overall theme for the week was clean it out, move it out. 
Once finished everything to donate was loaded up and taken to the thrift store. It feels good to get stuff that no longer meets are needs out of here. As Laura says I am making a real estate investment by  removing excess from my home. 

What projects have you tackled in the last week? Tune in next Tuesday to see what homemaking debt I tackle. 

May your day be filled with joy in the journey! 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and so true about the floors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping some of your energy will transmit through the screen to me. : )
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Cleaning and elbow grease is so satisfying! We cleaned and scrubbed our living room floors as I got new living room furniture. It felt so good to get things cleaned before our furniture came. Now hubby is remodeling our craft/reloading cubby. He'll also be putting in a new dishwasher and putting tongue and groove wood on my kitchen walls. So, there will be cleaning to do once all the mess is done! I can't wait to see how it all looks when we are done...

    Have fun cleaning and hauling out!

    Have a great week, Wendi!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next Tuesday, will you please come to my house? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I so agree about the way a swifter or mop cleans a floor! But I do find it harder to get down and scrub the kitchen floor like I did years ago! I have done some cleaning out, as I took all the books off the shelves and my how that dust hides behind them LOL
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!! Send some energy my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. Nothing like elbow grease to really get the job done... saw that toothbrush there, lol! It feels so good to make real estate investments as Laura says... taking back our space! You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!