Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

An afternoon snack.
Pizza for dinner.  Make your own is always a hit. 
Celebrating with a little show of love. 
Helping Daddy build a charging station in the garage. 
Some evening fun. 
Nourishment for the body and heart. 
Snow! Just enough to make it feel like winter. 
Making dip for a school project. 
Presentation for her big report on Egypt. We spent an afternoon at school seeing displays from different countries and enjoy a taste of their country. Megan tried crocodile at the Australian display. I wasn't brave enough. 
A lazy evening with a good movie. 
A sunrise that caused me to pause. 
I hope you have all been well this week. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We'll have a visitor this afternoon, we have lunch with friends Saturday and church on Sunday. Busy, but good. See you next week!

May your day be filled with joy in the journey! 

5 comments:

  1. I'd try the dip but I don't want crocodile either.
    Beautiful sunset ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. crocodile. lol. I did try alligator while I was in New Orleans once. Yuck.
    I just can't get over how much megan has grown up. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely week, always enjoy the peek into your life. Individual pizzas are so fun! And the sunset is gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect week Wendi! We make personal pizzas a lot here. My boys would eat pizza 7 days a week, if I'd let them. ;)
    That sunset is gorgeous! That one should be framed!
    Enjoy your week my friend!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!