Thursday, December 15, 2016

Simple Christmas Ideas (with links)

 I found the cutest labels that I am using for my goodie bags.
 A little note on the back and then I tied them on with some ribbon. 

Aren't these candy cane cards adorable? These will go to Megan's classmates. 
 Megan saw this and asked to make one. I suggested we make it to go on top of her gift for the class gift exchange. 
 Megan and I have been working on these ornaments. These will also be for her classmates.
 I made tags to go on the string of the ornaments. I don't usually make ornaments for classmates. This year is different for a variety of reasons. Many of the kids that Megan has been in school with since she was in preschool are leaving her school at the end of the school year. Middle school is good time to leave and transition into public school. Also we aren't sure where Megan will be next year. I thought that this would be a great way for them to remember their time with Megan.
I had a grand vision of how I wanted to package these. Then reality set in when I realized the ornaments were to big for the bags. I used what I had on hand and put it all into a zipper bag. This will help with dropping them into backbags. Ease is good as the Christmas party is full of tons of sugar and excitement. ;)

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!






6 comments:

  1. I love the tags and the gifts you made. Such a huge time of transition for Megan and her friends coming up soon. Our babies grow up way too fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun ideas. Who wouldn't enjoy one of these sweet gifts?
    Christmas blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! The snowflakes turned out great. Your blog us a gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ideas, your blog is a sweet blessing to me. Merry CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful times making those gifts together! Love the candycane idea! Hard to believe how fast these kids grow up! Seems like just yesterday I was making gifts for classmates, and how fun and how much work it was, all at the same time! And now, they are in college! I don't know how the years pass so fast, but they do. I know you are enjoying every moment, and treasuring them. May the Lord bless this Christmas season in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such wonderful ideas Wendi! I love the snowflake ornament! What fun to give little treasures to each of Megan's classmates!

    Are you ready for Christmas?

    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!