Thursday, December 01, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Megan with her cousins while at my parents. 
Christmas is in the air. I have been listening to music almost non stop and wrapping gifts. I am wrapping as I get things to avoid a stressful wrapping session. 
We are using A Jesus Advent Celebration by Ann Voskamp in the evening. 
Making turkey stock. Hmmm... it makes my home smell good!
Trying hard to get a craft complete. It has taken waaaaay too long!
The cooler temps call for fresh baked goodies.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful Wendi! Will you can the turkey stock or just freeze it? Either way..it looks amazing! I've been doing some crafting and will be baking one day with friends and one day with my mama. So lots of cookies here soon! ;)
    We got our tree up and decorated with lots of memories..
    I refuse to rush through this holiday season, I don't want to miss anything!
    I hope you have a delightful weekend!
    Hugs to you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful moments captured. I am so amazed at how big your daughter is now. Just seems like you just adopted not to long ago. Heck, Feels the same for me and Andrew is now 14. Oh and I finally posted a recent photo of him. Thank you for setting such a good example of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely week. Enjoy December before it slips through our fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, heartwarming post! I love your blog...this is my first time visiting here. So happy to "meet" you! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!