Thursday, November 03, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
 My father-in-law said this scarecrow was too cute to scare anyone.
 It's soothing to sit out and watch the leaves gently fall to the ground.
 The table center piece mums I used at my niece's bridal shower are thriving.
 
It isn't every day that you find a dinosaur in the kitchen!
 Megan has been sewing. She is currently making a turkey.
You know what is said about the never ending job of laundry... a blessing to have an abundance of things to wear and a blessing to have loved ones to wear them. :)
 Oh yes, it has begun! Now this doesn't mean that I am skipping over Thanksgiving. Oh no! I love Thanksgiving and I find it disappointing that it sometimes gets glossed over. I am just getting ahead to make the upcoming season less stressful.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Your father-in-law is right about that scarecrow. ;) Megan is so adorable and I love seeing what see is up to. There is so much to be thankful for and take joy in every day isn't there? Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarecrow is too cute! Wonderful that Megan is expanding her world with crafting and learning new things. I bet it was Chuck who is responsible for that dinosaur. So enjoy your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to be thankful for! Delightful marigolds still blooming, a home full of love and contentment, fun crafts to work on, and cute scarecrows too! Always a delight to visit with you, and it must feel great to be getting a head start on Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!