Friday, October 28, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.
 Megan came running in saying "there's a rainbow, there's a rainbow!" We thought no way since there hadn't been any rain. Sure enough there was a rainbow. 
 I have been purging. Two bags off to the thrift store. Yes!

I have picked up a part-time job. I am doing some work for a realtor. The great thing is I can do it all from home a few hours a week. Every little bit helps us to meet our financial goal of being debt free! 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for purging and extra income! (I have a pill box right by my table centerpiece too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice you can work at home.
    Way back when we lived in California, I worked for a craft company there and made mouse people out of socks. Other wives sewed their outfits and other wives did some kind of wreath. It paid well and I could do most of work from any chair, even in the yard watching my children,
    I'm happy Megan is a rainbow spotter 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet reminder that God keeps His promises to His children. I have a couple of bags of purging in my trunk too :) I'm love keeping my home light. Oh how wonderful that you are able to stay at home and earn a little income. Praise the Lord for the blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post and we too are becoming debt free! Really happy that you are being blessed with so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that Megan spotted the rainbow! Isn't it wonderful to be able to do something from home for a little bit of an extra added income! Blessings to you this Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbows are God's promise. :) I'm glad that Megan saw and shared her wonderful find with you. Great news about the part time job you can do from home...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Wendi! It's so nice to purge stuff isn't it? My motto is if you haven't used it in 6 months, you probably don't need it at all. ;) What a pretty rainbow! God's promise indeed!

    It's always nice to have that extra income and if you can stay home to do it, even better!

    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!