Monday, October 24, 2016

Frugal Christmas Picture Cards

Last week I shared how we take frugal pictures for our Christmas card. I thought I would share what I do with those pictures. 

I shared that I use Picasa to edit them. I also use Picasa to create a collage. There is a feature that allows you write text on your collage. 
Here is our finished card. I know that many of you know our last name, but I felt better blurring it out. :)  To print out an actual photo card can run from $0.45 - $1.50.  I print these out as a 4x6 photo. I found this deal and was able to order 99 for a total of $6.41 ($5.99 total + tax). Making each of our photo cards just  $0.06!

You can purchase envelopes to mail them out or if you send out a family letter you could fold it around the photo and address the backside of the letter. Receiving them is one of my favorite things about Christmas! I realize that many don't send out Christmas greetings as it can be costly. I hope this helps someone send out some inexpensive Christmas joy!

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Mrs. ......!
    Thanks for sharing the deal, too. Maybe this will be the year that we have a photo taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card and the deal you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Thank you for sharing what you did and with the deals too.
    Enjoy your week, Wendi!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!