Thursday, October 06, 2016

A Nip is in the Air

Although spring is my favorite season, fall is a very, very close second. I am not a cold weather girl and I know that is coming so it dampens my joy for fall a little bit. Right now we are enjoing my favorite weather. Cool mornings, warm afternoons and chilly nights. Awe... how this type of weather soothes me!

Here are some things I am loving at the moment.
 Changing trees and beautiful blue skies.

 The way the sunrise changes with the seasons. 
 Cool mornings. 
Warm, savory, comforting meals. 
 Apples straight from the orchard.
Beautiful mums.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!









6 comments:

  1. Wendi,
    Forever Fall was my favorite season but as I got older more and more Spring became more of my favorite. I believe it is because it gives hope, sunshine, and fresh life after such a barren winter. It lifts my mood. I love the colors, and decorations for spring time. It is funny how we change with age.

    Love your pictures and looks like you are enjoying this season.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi,
    Fall is my favorite followed by Spring. ;) I sleep so much better when the night temperatures are cooler and I love curling up under soft blankets during the day. It's pouring rain here right now, which is fine with me. I'm safe in my cozy home and just had some homemade Zuppa Toscana for lunch. I'm puttering around and am very content to just be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring it bring warmth, flowers and sunny days after a cold winter. I love summer long and hot. I love Fall is time for sweaters, scarves and boots looking cute. Winter is great for slowing down, fireplaces and reading. Enjoy your fall days Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly love all the seasons... I find the change joyous and refreshing, although I do think winter tends to overstay a bit far too long, lol! I love your joyous fall moments. Hugs to you today dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post Wendi! Have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post! That mum is huge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!