Monday, September 12, 2016

Simple Touches of Fall

Come right in and take a peek at the little touches fall I have scattered about.
Come right on through the back door. After all I think you know me well enough to be considered back porch friends. 
The HARVEST banner above the kitchen window is a little hard to see. The sun is shinning bright but no one is going to complain about that!
This little gem hides the KitchenAid mixer. I regularly need a reminder to count my blessing instead of grumbling about the things I can't change. 
This is going to come down. I thought it was a vinyl cling. Instead it is a floor/wall removable sticker. I am afraid I won't be able to get it off. A fall themed hand towel will take its place. 
Lets go into the living room. We can chat while you look around. 
This little guy holds the pumpkin Megan grew. Boy is she proud of it! There is talk about growing a milk fed pumpkin next year. (Anyone thinking of the book Farmer Boy?) Something about entering the fair might have been mentioned also. Not sure about that but I am certainly not going to discourage her enthusiasm. 
The scent of fall. Yum! Yum!
We need to add a trip to the apple orchard to our list very soon.  We might have to make that happen next weekend. The apples don't last long around here.
It has been nice having a visitor. 
The weather is suppose to be pleasant this week. Next time we'll have to sit on the back porch and enjoy the beauty of the changing leaves. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

7 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful! And so very welcoming!!!! I looooove your table's centerpiece!!!

    His
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cozy and warm..little treasures of life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like your cozy nest is ready for Fall....
    I am in the process of doing a bit of that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have decorated your home for the Fall. It looks so comfy, cozy and welcoming! I am burning the same candle scent as you are. It is my favorite for the Fall. :) Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am inspired now to decorate for fall! You have a lovely home and blessed family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Your home is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your fall decorations. I have the exact same candle topper unfortunately no fall candles yet. I need to get some soon. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!