Monday, June 20, 2016

Two Became One

Last Saturday my niece, Alison, was married! The fun started on Friday with the wedding party getting their nails done. This was a first for Megan!
I keep forgetting how tall Megan is getting and how short I am! If I don't start to remember I might not be seen at all soon. :)
It was an outside wedding. It just happened to be on a day with a forecast high of 95*! We might have been a little worried. Everyone stayed inside the church until just before the wedding. We took our seats and were pleasantly surprised by a nice breeze. 
Alison made a beautiful bride. She and Josh are high school sweethearts and have been patiently waiting for this day. Before Josh proposed he spoke with my brother-in-law and agreed not to be married until Alison graduated from college. She graduated in May with her RN. She has had a very exciting couple of months!

I might have tagged behind the photographer to capture these shots. 
Megan was super excited to be in the wedding. 
The photographer snapped a few shots off of her camera with her phone and sent them to Alison. A sneak preview of sort. This is a shot she captured of Megan. 
I can't wait to see the pictures once she works her magic.

It was a simple, beautiful day for a wonderful couple. We love Josh and Alison so much and are looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for their new life together.

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

  1. What lovely post, so happy for them. Megan is looking more and more like a young lady. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bride and wedding! Megan looks so beautiful and yes, she's quickly growing up into a lovely young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures to capture a beautiful wedding! May God indeed bless them on their new adventure!
    Megan is such a pretty young lady! And I bet she had a blast!
    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan looks so pretty! And I LOVE your niece's wedding gown! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Our adopted son is taller than us too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!