Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

Silly girl practicing safety first as she was helping me.
We are spending at least a couple of hours here most days. It is nice to have parents with a pool!
She said "Hey Mama, I have a mustache and eyebrows like Daddy." Ha! Ha!
While cleaning out a chest to use for photo storage I ran across a quilt that Chuck's grandmother made for us when we were first married. 
I found a spot for it spot for it so it isn't tucked away out of sight. 
We took an afternoon hike. 
When we were done we took the long way home. 
First we stopped something cool to drink. 
The start of laundry detergent. 
May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great summer so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy indeed! Will be off for a month. My social media break but wishing you lots of Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful summer break! And all the memories ate just priceless!
    Enjoy your week! Have a safe Independence Day. ☺
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! Love the moustache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter always brings a smile to my face. :) Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!