Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Joy in the Ordinary

Look around, really look around and you will find joy... joy in the everyday... joy in the ordinary things.

One evening after dinner Megan announces she is going to clean the sink. Who is going to say no to that! She did a bang up job and left the kitchen sink looking brand new. Thanks Megan!

Megan loves tools! She is always taking scrap wood and creating or helping Chuck with his projects.
Pool season is upon us. I haven't been in yet as the water needs to warm up for this girl.

Picked fresh from the garden.
I love stepping out my door to pick flowers for my home.
An amazing sunset. 

May your day be filled with joy and contentment!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow... you go Megan! How nice to have your sink cleaned without asking! :)

    Summer is here and it's been so hot already. We have our pool up and running, but like you I need it a bit warmer. My hubby set up a solar like system to ours with a hose that heats up and puts in hot water... It's so nice but not quite warm enough yet...Ha!

    Your strawberries and flowers look wonderful! Now that's what Summer is all about!

    Enjoy it!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Megan is growing. Just seems like a few years ago she was adopted. Wow! This blog has been going for a while now that I think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan is growing up so fast. Seeing the pics in your post today got me to missing my grown daughter so much, I had to get off of the computer and telephone her.

    Ah, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG Megan...can I hire her to do mine too? ;) She looks like she is having so much fun in the pool. I'm with you, I need it warmer to get in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!